2010 m. kovo 11 d., ketvirtadienis

My Perfect Skirt / Tobulas sijonas

A short post with one more outfit – this time to show my new mini skirt (well, 2 weeks old).
I wanted a skirt with low waist, but I didn’t properly “evaluate” my measurements, so it sits tight high now. As always – no pattern was used. I have made so many skirts similar to this already, but what can I do – I love them! Its perfect design and I feel very comfortable in them.


Dar vienas greitas mini sijonukas papildė mano gausią panašių sijonų kolekcija. Žinau, jog reikia siūti kažką kitokio, bet vis neatsispiriu šiam beveik „tobulam“ modeliui.


Rūta

12 komentarai (-ų):

Anonimiškas rašė...

what a cute skirt! Want to say thanks for commenting. Love your fashion posts!

Karin rašė...

Yes, it's very nice! I really like the rest of your outfit too :-)!

Hunter rašė...

Perfect skirt! And I would just like to observe that you are adorable. :)

Elaine rašė...

I LOVE this! That skirt is awesome. I love that you paired it with red and brown.

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Cecili rašė...

This skirt is perfection! And you have such a flair for styling your clothes, it's always a pleasure to look at your pictures :)

Carolyn rašė...

That is a gorgeous skirt! And I love your whole ensemble too.

Nimue rašė...

hmm, love that skirt! i can see why you make so many of them ;)

julia rašė...

looks lovely!

Mon Café Couture rašė...

very cute skirt an dthe model too!

Rūta rašė...

Thank you to all =')

Unknown rašė...

Nuostabu! labi patiko. Gal turi šio sijono iškarpas? :))

Rūta rašė...

Raminta - turiu pacio sijono , be liemens, berods 36 dydzio. Bet jau nebepamenu kiek tiksliai laikiausi tos iskarpos siudama.
Jei esi Vilniete - galeciau atiduoti, gyvenu Zveryne. Rasyk daiktuistorijos@gmail.com