- I’m a huge fan of Formula-1 racing for my whole life, and Michael Schumacher is my God here.
- I don’t have driving license as I managed to fail my driving exam 6 times. I gave up after that. I don’t think I’m a bad driver, but I’m good when you just have to make something stupid to fail serious things.
- The most exciting trip during my life was summer spent in Alaska. I fell in love with this place and would love to go back here someday.
- My other “big” hobby is cooking. I already have a good bunch of my own original receipts (half of them with tomatoes). Dreaming to write my cook-book someday.
Happy 101 blogger award
And thanks to Renne - designer of incredibly beautiful bags and some other things – for happy blogger nomination. "The rules of the award are simple: list 10 things that make you happy and then pass along the award to 10 wonderful bloggers."
So 10 things that make me happy ( it was hard to choose only 10)
- Jumping around on 80-90’s music with my best friend
- Unexpected compliments
- Making breakfast on weekend – I know, I’m a dream wife!
- Persuading people to recycle things
- Buying shoes – it always works…
- When my boyfriend talks nonsense’s while sleeping
- Watching good movie at home
Very Praire for her ability to give edgy look;
Eglė from Zaidmu aikstele – food blog master, who always gives me a lot of cooking ideas and makes the most tasteful looking photos.